Installation failing

BIRAJ RATH

Oct 24, 2017, 12:47:39 AM10/24/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi,

I was trying to install osf 3.4 on ubuntu. The installation failed while downloading and installing OWLAPI component. When i am try to re-install , it fails in the Virtuoso installation  step with the error message

invoke-rc.d: unknown initscript, /etc/init.d/virtuoso-opensource not found.
dpkg: warning: subprocess old pre-removal script returned error exit status 100
dpkg: trying script from the new package instead ...
invoke-rc.d: unknown initscript, /etc/init.d/virtuoso-opensource not found.
dpkg: error processing archive virtuoso-opensource_7.1_amd64.deb (--install):
 subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 100
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/virtuoso-opensource: file does not exist
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 virtuoso-opensource_7.1_amd64.deb

Kindly suggest. Let me know the steps to uninstall osf as well.