Integration OSF with GATE(General Architecture for Text Enginnering)

Bhagesh Arora

Nov 14, 2017, 12:44:47 AM11/14/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi
    When we install OSF, parallel its installed all open source s/w like virtuoso, memcached, solr except GATE, So How we can establish the connection in between GATE with the OSF. What is the process if I want to execute any use case for Unstructured Data?, Is there any need of php/java bridge or using GATE interface we can do ?, Please provide me proper direction.

Thanks

Frederick Giasson

Nov 14, 2017, 8:57:25 PM11/14/17
to open-semant...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am not familiar with Gate's plugin mechanism, but I think that you
should create a Gate plugin that would communicate with a running OSF
instance via its web service API. RDF produced by Gate can easily be
added to a OSF dataset (and then exposed to OSF for Drupal or anything
else that uses it).

Hope it helps,

Thanks

Fred