Cannot View/Annotate Ontologies after restarting server

Theodore Dasher

Jan 20, 2018, 3:50:46 PM1/20/18
to Open Semantic Framework
Hello,

When I stop and then start my EC2 instance I loose the ability to interact with the Ontologies through OSF for Drupal front end. Virtuoso, apache, tomcat, and solr seem to be working normally. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Theodore Dasher

Jan 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM1/21/18
to Open Semantic Framework
To clarify, the ontologies are listed again once I click Reload All, but View/Annotate shows an empty class structure, and the other tools, such as Export, display WS-AUTH-VALIDATION-104 messages such as "You are trying to access a dataset that is not registered in OSF: file://localhost/data/ontologies/files/iron.owl"