Upgrade drupal version 7.41 to 8

Bhagesh Arora

Dec 21, 2017, 7:53:28 AM12/21/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi Fred,

I have Drupal 7.41 integrated with OSF. After importing the datasets and Ontology, I am able to see the search results with proper attributes of each items. I am able to configure the facets as well but the issue which I am facing is that on selection of any item in the facets, the search results are not getting filtered. Only the default facet property which is available in OSF-the datatype property is able to filter the search results. Hence, no other property of my Ontology is able to perform the filtering in facets. The search results remain unchanged.

Can you help me with this. I am not sure whether it's a Drupal version issue. Will it cause any problem if I upgrade the drupal version.

Thanks,
Bhagesh Arora
        ,