Linking of dataset to ontology

Kolli Koushik

Oct 12, 2017, 3:55:05 AM10/12/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi,

    Can we link the imported dataset to the ontology created in OSF. If possible,please tell the steps to do it

Thank you

Frederick Giasson

Oct 14, 2017, 10:34:34 PM10/14/17
to open-semant...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

>     Can we link the imported dataset to the ontology created in OSF.
> If possible,please tell the steps to do it

I am no sure I understand what you are trying to do here. When you
import a dataset, its types and properties are defined in some
ontologies. These ontologies can be loaded in OSF or not. If they are,
then they will be available via the different endpoints, and will be
used by OSF for Drupal for different purposes (as you can read in the
manual).

Please tell me what you are trying to do and I will try to be more
precise about if it can be done or not with the current status of the
project.

Thanks,

Fred

kous...@campusuvce.in

Nov 6, 2017, 11:05:42 PM11/6/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi,
    We have imported data set in RDF+XML format and also the corresponding ontologies. The ontology has a symmetric property.If the inferecning is done then i have to get two values.But getting only one.Do I have to configure anything.
Thank you