User Group Instructions in English

Eric Vanderhoof

Oct 7, 2020, 1:32:10 PM10/7/20
to Open Roberta
Hello everybody,

My name is Eric Vanderhoof. I'm a high school teacher from Ohio, USA and have been using Open Roberta in my robotics class for several years. I was excited to see that Open Roberta now has the ability to share programs between teachers and students. I was not able to find a guide on setting up the "user groups," so I made one. I hope it is helpful and that it could be put in some form on the official site. You have my permission to use and modify as needed.

Thank you,

Eric Vanderhoof

Setting Up Open Roberta User Groups.pdf

Marco Picarella