Simulation for Arduino Robots

Bria Matthews

Sep 14, 2020, 8:53:59 AM9/14/20
to Open Roberta
Hello,

I'm trying to create a simulation feature for an Arduino based robot. I understand that there needs to be a simulation validation worker/visitor, a stack machine worker/visitor, as well as a  javascript file for the simulation code. I've also edited the <robotname>.properties file but when trying to simulate the drive blocks, the simulation set up appears but the robot doesn't move. Am I missing a step?

boon....@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2020, 9:57:16 AM9/15/20
to Open Roberta
Hi,
thanks for working with and trying to improve Open Roberta :)
From what you've listed it sounds complete but it's hard to tell. Can you link a repository or something so we can have a look? Did you try debugging the simulation, to see how far commands get?
We can support you faster for this type of stuff in the Gitter channel https://gitter.im/openroberta-lab/community so please join there as well :)