Wiki unreachable (https://wiki.open-roberta.org)

Maik Bäumer

Jun 4, 2017, 9:31:54 AM6/4/17
to Open Roberta

I cannot connect to the open-roberta wiki.
There is a security layer error when using the https URL (screenshot from firefox/iOS). Same with other browsers and operating systems (chrome/android, firefox/linux, safari/iOS). The SSL-less http-URL redirects to

https://jira.iais.fraunhofer.de/wiki/display/ORInfo (Server at altassian.iais.fraunhofer.de)

which seems to be down.

Roberta Roboter

Jun 6, 2017, 8:06:00 AM6/6/17
to Open Roberta
thanks!
now it is online

Maik Bäumer

Jun 8, 2017, 3:12:43 PM6/8/17
to Open Roberta
Yes, it was. Now it is offline again ...

Beate Jost

Jun 11, 2017, 2:18:50 PM6/11/17
to Open Roberta
Sorry, currently we can not forward the open-roberta domain with https to our wiki. If you type http://wiki.open-roberta.org, you'll be forwarded to our wiki server with an https connection. Please let us now, if this would work for you.