Add support for Arduino motor controller

瀏覽次數:61 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pablo Poo

未讀,
2018年11月26日 下午2:27:592018/11/26
收件者:Open Roberta
Hi,

I want to add support for the Arduino dual motor controller L298N to NEPO4arduino. A quick guide on where I have to look to add it will be helpful.

Thanks!
Pablo

Artem Vinokurov

未讀,
2018年12月6日 中午12:15:402018/12/6
收件者:Open Roberta
Hi,

it would be best if you could join us on github since all our development is done there. We also use gitter for IM. You could submit your idea as a feature-request (issue) on github, so we could think what needs to be done and what is the better way to approach this task.

Best regards,
Artem

alex weller

未讀,
2019年10月7日 下午2:14:312019/10/7
收件者:Open Roberta
Hello, I just made a project where I added the L298n. You spoke about a support page. Is this page available?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息