Add support for Arduino motor controller

Pablo Poo

Nov 26, 2018, 2:27:59 PM11/26/18
to Open Roberta
Hi,

I want to add support for the Arduino dual motor controller L298N to NEPO4arduino. A quick guide on where I have to look to add it will be helpful.

Thanks!
Pablo

Artem Vinokurov

Dec 6, 2018, 12:15:40 PM12/6/18
to Open Roberta
Hi,

it would be best if you could join us on github since all our development is done there. We also use gitter for IM. You could submit your idea as a feature-request (issue) on github, so we could think what needs to be done and what is the better way to approach this task.

Best regards,
Artem

alex weller

Oct 7, 2019, 2:14:31 PM10/7/19
to Open Roberta
Hello, I just made a project where I added the L298n. You spoke about a support page. Is this page available?