Help needed in connecting NXT (or EV3) to open Roberta lab.”Token” never arrives

A. Jaiman ३ ४ ७ ७२ ५०१०२

Feb 16, 2021, 8:34:27 PM2/16/21
to Open Roberta
I am trying to connect NXT to open Roberta. I have tried it on a PC, Chromebook and iPad connecting to the NXT ( and EV3) brick using a serial cable and Bluetooth. The “Token” never arrives. On the PC and Chromebook I am using Open Roberta USB NXT .

Is router the issue? I have tried it at home, at the school and also using my iPhone as a hotspot.

Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to get my high school students to program remotely.

Thanks

A. Jaiman