OpenRoberta Connector Chrome extension

Bria Matthews

Sep 14, 2020, 5:21:20 PM9/14/20
to Open Roberta
Hello,

I see that you have a chrome extension for OpenRoberta Connector for Ev3 robots only. Has there been any work on expanding the extension for other robots? Do you have any tips for someone working on expanding the functionality of the extension to arduino-based robots?

Thank you for your time.

boon....@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2020, 10:01:19 AM9/15/20
to Open Roberta
Hi,
currently noone is working on the Chrome App. We tried to include WebUSB in it's early stages, but it didn't work nicely at the time. There was no more progress since.
I don't have any tips, but maybe I can help if there are specific questions, as I have been supporting the Connector.