OR2024 Early bird tickets sale is ending soon!

Jessica Lindholm

Mar 5, 2024, 5:15:48 AMMar 5
to open-rep...@googlegroups.com

OR2024 Early bird tickets sale is ending soon!

Next week early bird registration closes for the 19th International Open Repositories Conference (OR2024). With an early registration you will also be sure of a seat at your preferred workshop, as the spots are limited.

The conference will be held from 3-6 June 2024 in Gothenburg, Sweden. See more information about the programmekeynote speakersworkshops and more on the conference website (https://or2024.openrepositories.org).

Please register here (https://or2024.openrepositories.org/registration/)

Accommodation at the conference venue is limited. Please make your reservation as early as possible if you wish to stay at the Post Hotel. Check out the accommodation options.

We are also proud to present this year's fellowship recipients, who all will be at the conference.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the conference!

Local Host Organising Committee Co-chairs:
Kristin Olofsson, Jessica Lindholm, Ann-Sofie Axelsson (Chalmers University of Technology)

Website and Social Media

Website: https://or2024.openrepositories.org/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenRepos
Hashtag: #openrepos2024