Open repositories conference 2024 – registration deadline May 3

Jessica Lindholm

Apr 19, 2024, 3:18:19 AMApr 19
to open-rep...@googlegroups.com

With just two weeks left until registration closes (May 3rd), we would like to send out a gentle reminder to get yourself a spot at the Open Repositories Conference 2024 (OR2024). The interest for the conference is looking really good and we have participants registered from all over the world.

OR2024 is an opportunity  to explore the landscape of open knowledge, open source, repositories, and digital preservation. Together we create a blend of professional and informal settings for librarians, developers and leaders in the strive towards a global open information ecosystem.

The conference will be held in Gothenburg, Sweden, June 3-6. Learn more at https://or2024.openrepositories.org

The program features community-building activities, keynote presentations, lightning talks, longer presentations, panels, poster session, and workshops, as well as co-located events in connection to the conference. Registration includes access to the conference sessions, lunches, refreshments, the welcome reception, and an optional workshop day.

We cordially invite you to join us in Gothenburg for this year's event!

*************

Local Host Organising Committee:

Kristin Olofsson, Jessica Lindholm, Urban Andersson, Cecilia Granell, Jessica Byström, Sara Holmberg, Paula Arhanto (Chalmers University of Technology)

Programme Committee Co-Chairs:
Nora Mulvaney (Toronto Metropolitan University), Urban Andersson (Chalmers University of Technology) and Emily Bongiovanni (Carnegie Mellon University)

Open Repositories Steering Committee Chairs:
Torsten Reimer (University of Chicago) and Liz Krznarich (DataCite)

Website: https://or2024.openrepositories.org/
Mastodon: OpenRepos
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenRepos
Hashtag: #openrepos2024