2018 CC Summit Call for Proposals is now open!

Cable Green

Jan 3, 2018, 3:34:00 PM1/3/18
to Educause Openness Constituent Group, OER Advocacy Coalition, OER-D...@jiscmail.ac.uk, OER Forum, Open Educaton @ OKFN, OPEN...@jiscmail.ac.uk, International OER Advocacy, CCCOER Advisory, Open Education Platform, Claudia Cristiani

Propose a session for the 2018 Global Summit!

summit-image

Propose a session for the

2018 CC Global Summit!

Submit a proposal
for the 2018 Creative Commons Global Summit in Toronto (April 13-15)!

This year's summit theme On Common Ground: Collaborate and Participate draws on the expertise and interests of our dynamic global community. Are you an open educator, librarian, activist, researcher, artist, community member, journalist, or CC enthusiast? We need you!

Submit your proposal
Session proposals will be accepted through January 23, 2018.

Please share this call for proposals through your networks and social media: BlogTwitter, Facebook.

We can't wait to see your proposals!

With gratitude,

Cable & Claudia
CC Summit Program Co-Chairs