OpenPHD2 Server down

Bruce Waddington

Nov 15, 2022, 11:18:44 AM11/15/22
to Open PHD Guiding
Our server has gone down because of an extended power-related problem and we probably can't restore service for several days.  This means you won't be able to get installer packages for PHD2 or post your log files when asking for help.  We're sorry about this situation but there's not much we can do about it right now.  Log files can be posted to cloud storage services like DropBox or OneDrive but you will have to also post a publicly accessible link to the files or to the folder you put them in.  We will need both the guide and debug log files and they must match in terms of the date and time range covered.  You can look at the filenames which include the time range in the form of YYYY-MM-DD_tttttt.txt.

We will appreciate your patience with this temporary problem.

Bruce

Bruce Waddington

Nov 18, 2022, 11:32:30 AM11/18/22
to Open PHD Guiding
The site came back on line yesterday evening so services like release updates and log uploads are available again.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bruce