RMS error doesn't update on history graph when changing x-axis span

Dave D'Epagnier

Jul 12, 2024, 2:38:08 PM (14 days ago) Jul 12
to Open PHD Guiding
Hello, I run PHD2 with NINA. I often change the history graph x-axis between 50 samples, 100, 200, 400 while guiding to see how it's doing over the short and longer term. If I do this in NINA to total rms error updates depending on the number of samples chosen. In Phd2 however, the total rms error doesn't update. Is there a setting I'm missing? thanks.

bw_m...@earthlink.net

Jul 12, 2024, 7:15:48 PM (13 days ago) Jul 12
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com

No, there’s no setting, that’s pretty much just how it works.  It will adjust the stats if you shrink the window but not if you expand it.  It was done this way for computational efficiency but it would be possible to recalculate when the window is expanded.  I will add it to the list of things people have asked for.

Bruce