Failed to send pulse to mount.

已查看 53 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ivan Board

未读,
2021年5月10日 19:00:262021/5/10
收件人 Open PHD Guiding
Hello,  I am new to phd2.  I am having problems in pulse guiding.  I keep getting the message Failed to send pulse to mount.  Currently I have a Saxon EQ6AZ mount using the usb cable to a hub.   I have tried to use the manual slew within the program with no movement of guide stars.  I have not included a log unfortunately.  Can you please give me some troubleshooting tips.  EQ mod works fine and now wondering possibly a driver missing,  any help would be greatly appreciated.. Also is it possible to delete the old log folder so phd2 can create a new one if this problem persists, so I can then upload it with more information.

Kind Regards

Ivan

Bryan

未读,
2021年5月10日 23:50:392021/5/10
收件人 Open PHD Guiding
Ivan

You do not need to delete old log files or folders.  PHD2 creates log files with date and time embedded in the file name; hence, every file is unique and cannot be confused with other sessions.

I suspect a connection issue is, at least, part of the problem.  To provide efficient assistance, your log files will be best.

PHD2 has an Automatic Upload feature.  See https://openphdguiding.org/getting-help/
Guide and Debug log files WILL be created even if you just open PHD2; although there will not be much information there yet.

If you have not done so already, please review the Best Practices at https://openphdguiding.org/phd2-best-practices/

Bryan

Ivan Board

未读,
2021年5月10日 23:55:492021/5/10
收件人 open-phd...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou Brian greatly appreciated I will look into this.  Hopefully I can find out what's going on.  I have tried several different cables now I have just turned off the firewall and waiting on good weather.

Greatly Appreciated

Ivan

Ivan

未读,
2021年5月26日 16:36:142021/5/26
收件人 Open PHD Guiding
Problem Solved.  I have. since taken your advice Bryan and Chris  and checked and replaced my cables.  I am now also now more aware of the log file so in future I can post if necessary.  My polar alignment has been way off also.
By doing all this my mount is now working perfectly and calibration  is now looking the best it ever has.  Once again thank you for your input I really appreciate it.

Ivan

Bryan

未读,
2021年5月27日 00:35:272021/5/27
收件人 Open PHD Guiding
Ivan

Good to hear!  Thanks for letting us know.

Bryan
回复全部
回复作者
转发