Re: Drink-up at WWDC

Joshua Pollack

Jun 4, 2014, 1:42:36 PM6/4/14
to Martijn The, bluetooth-dev@lists.apple.com Bluetooth, open-music-app...@googlegroups.com
We're also having a happy hour this evening (Wednesday) at the Miselu
office (566 Brannan, btw 5th and 4th).

Music app developers, musicians, enthusiasts, or anyone who simply
needs another soul to "feel their pain" having dug deep into the
depths of BLE, are welcome :)

It's at 5:30PM to 10PM, so I sadly won't be able to make it to Zeitgeist.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/miselu-wwdc-happy-hour-tickets-11730926517
password: Wednesday

Joshua