Arpist beta

Jesse Jost

Nov 25, 2013, 5:00:43 PM11/25/13
to open-music-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

What a great group - some excellent insights here. I'm developing an arpeggiator app called "Arpist" (MIDI-only). The app implements most of what is outlined in Rolf's excellent manifesto.

Anyway, the app is basically feature complete and I'm seeking beta testers. Since most of you are app developers (I've tested with NLog and some others), I'd be thrilled to have anyone here join the beta. If you'd like to check it our or test compatibility with your app, please use this link to register any of your iOS devices: http://tflig.ht/110gSKX

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Jesse