[oma-interest] EMML tools

Milan Dojčinovski

May 7, 2010, 3:46:25 AM5/7/10
to Open Mashup Alliance Interest Group
Hi everybody,

I would like to try EMML language and I would like to ask you which
tools can help me developing mashups using the EMML?
JackBe's Presto products?

Thanks!

Deepak Alur

May 7, 2010, 12:04:37 PM5/7/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Milan,
You can download the EMML Reference implementation from the OMA website and use it to learn and try the EMML language to develop your mashups.
http://www.openmashup.org/download/

If you are looking for commercial tools such as a mashup editor/mashup server, you can try downloading the Presto Enterprise Mashup platform product from our Mashup Developer community at:
http://www.jackbe.com/dev

You don't need Presto to learn and try EMML. That is what the EMML Reference Implementation at OMA is intended for.
hope this helps,
thanks!
-deepak

Apoorv Durga

May 7, 2010, 12:10:27 PM5/7/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com
you could also try http://expressflow.com/

it's mashup capabilities are based on emml.