Creating an open-source EMML implementation

Scott Wilson

Mar 11, 2011, 7:13:06 AM3/11/11
to Open Mashup Alliance Interest Group
Hi everyone,

Just a quick show of interest - who would be interested in using or
contributing to the development of a fully open-source (ASF-licensed)
EMML implementation?

[ ] I would like to be able to use an open source EMML
implementation!
[ ] I would like to contribute to developing an open source EMML
implementation!

Thanks!

Scott Wilson

Mar 16, 2011, 10:38:00 AM3/16/11
to Akhilesh Singh, open-mashu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Akhilesh!

I'm assessing how much interest there is in such a solution - I haven't been involved with EMML for some time some I don't know how much "buzz" there is around it still.

If there's sufficient (and sufficiently diverse) interest and commitment then I'd like to put together a proposal for an Apache Incubator project.

On 11 Mar 2011, at 12:22, Akhilesh Singh wrote:

HI Scott,
  I would be much interested in this project. Please let me know how we can proceed.

Regrads,
Akhilesh

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Scott Wilson <scott.brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick show of interest - who would be interested in using or
contributing to the development of a fully open-source (ASF-licensed)
EMML implementation?

[  ] I would like to be able to use an open source EMML
implementation!
[  Y ] I would like to contribute to developing an open source EMML
implementation!

Thanks!

Akhilesh Singh
Chief Software Architect,