Webinar on the FAST Research Project (CET 17:00, 16:00 BST, 11:00 EDT) on Tuesday 21st October

Florian Urmetzer

Sep 15, 2010, 11:22:09 AM9/15/10
to Open Mashup Alliance Interest Group
Dear All,
I would like to invite you for a Webinar to show you the results of
the FAST Research project (http://fast.morfeo-project.eu/).
Florian Urmetzer (SAP Research) and Marcos Reyes (Telefonica R+D
Spain) would like to introduce to you the tool that is being developed
and the methods behind it.
Please reply to this tread if you are interested in attending, I will
send you details for a dialin and webshare.

The project is a European Commission sponsored Research project, hence
there is no commercial interest in this!

(CET 17:00, 16:00 BST, 11:00 EDT) on Tuesday 21st October

Thanks and feel free to send me a message if you have any further
questions.
Best regards,
Florian

Heiko

Sep 16, 2010, 9:24:22 AM9/16/10
to Open Mashup Alliance Interest Group
I would be interested... looking forward to get some insights into
your GVS...

Cheers
Heiko

On 15 Sep., 17:22, Florian Urmetzer <florianurmet...@googlemail.com>

sri mani rangan

Sep 16, 2010, 1:39:22 AM9/16/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com

I am interested in attending. But am running out of time.Send me the details of the webinar..

Florian Urmetzer

Sep 20, 2010, 10:08:12 AM9/20/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com, m...@tid.es, r...@tid.es
Dear all,
Please find unerneath some links to videos showing what we want to go through tomorrow. in our meeting.
Please as well let me know if you are interested to join.

https://files.morfeo-project.org/fast/public/2nd_review/videos/wp3/
https://files.morfeo-project.org/fast/public/2nd_review/videos/wp4/wp4_2ndreview.with_audio_controller.swf

Thanks and speak to you all tomorrow
Florian

Florian Urmetzer

Sep 21, 2010, 9:16:55 AM9/21/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com, m...@tid.es, r...@tid.es
Hello All,
here is the URL you need to join the meeting discussed underneath!

Name: OMA Meeting

(the system will ask you to put in your telephone number for a callback! Please use international Dialing code and only numbers; e.g. 0049…)

if you experience any problems you can reach me via my business e-mail florian.urmetzer "at" sap.com

Thanks and speak to you all later!
Florian

John Crupi

Sep 21, 2010, 9:28:22 AM9/21/10
to open-mashu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

Are you doing anything with EMML and Open Mashup Alliance?

jc