Plus Code

Atinae Afereti

Feb 23, 2022, 6:31:18 PM2/23/22
to Plus Codes Community Forum
I am working on a Street Addressing system for my country (Samoa) first time we are implementing this. But want to asked here, how will this Plus Code be able to assist us with our street addressing system?

RB Tewksbury

Feb 23, 2022, 10:28:30 PM2/23/22
to Plus Codes Community Forum
"Address Maker is a free Android app that lets governments and NGOs easily create addresses using Plus Codes

Address Maker enables under-addressed communities to quickly and efficiently implement scaled addressing projects enabling better social and economic inclusion and opportunities for all.

With Address Maker it’s easy to:
  • Create work areas to be addressed
  • Assign work areas to your field team on the ground
  • Add roads, streets, alleys and paths
  • Generate & validate Plus Code addresses for properties
  • Ensure these addresses work well on Google Maps
Platforms: Android app for field operations, web console for project administration (English only)"

Source: https://support.google.com/mapcontentpartners/answer/11165614?hl=en
See also: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/addressmaker/