Download GRID VECTOR for Qgis

VONIARINJANAHARY Rovasoa

Aug 19, 2021, 5:53:01 AM8/19/21
to Plus Codes Community Forum
Hello, I have a project to get "more code" for some buildings so I want to download part of the grid vector to make a joint with my shapefile layers. is it possible to do it? or do you have any other proposal? Tkx

Rova

Barry Hunter

Aug 19, 2021, 6:02:10 AM8/19/21
to VONIARINJANAHARY Rovasoa, Plus Codes Community Forum
Can get a grid in KML format small area from the Grid service https://grid.plus.codes/

Would possibly have to use  'Manual KML requests' to get a file for your area. I doubt the 'automatic' network link version will be particular usable in a GIS package.

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code

VONIARINJANAHARY Rovasoa

Aug 20, 2021, 10:27:31 AM8/20/21
to Barry Hunter, Plus Codes Community Forum
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Rovasoa VONIARINJANAHARY