Status of me and the github project

Doug Rinckes

Jun 7, 2024, 6:46:54 AMJun 7
to Plus Codes Community Forum
Hi everyone,

This is just a message to let you know that after a fairly long break, I'm able to work on OLC and Plus Code again. This isn't my official job at Google but I will be as responsive as I can, mostly working on Fridays.

I'm currently focusing on working through the issues and requests on the github project, https://github.com/google/open-location-code.

Cheers again,
Doug Rinckes

Huroye Scott

Jun 11, 2024, 11:18:33 AMJun 11
to Doug Rinckes, Plus Codes Community Forum
Thanks Doug. This is helpful. We can do a lot of things with this. I am working on a project to implement Plus Code in Liberia, west Africa.

thanks,

Roy

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code

sra...@google.com

Jun 12, 2024, 9:22:02 AMJun 12
to Plus Codes Community Forum
Hi Roy (and everyone),
this is great!
If there are any documents/photos you can share from your projects that utilize plus codes, we would love to see them.
(We will of course ask for your permission before re-sharing them.)

Kind regards,
Rasto