Get tiles for the most precise id

Jean villard

Sep 20, 2022, 11:14:59 AM9/20/22
to Plus Codes Community Forum
Hello everyone,

I try to get a map of the most precise grid.
I only looking for the grid with the finest scale. If someone can help me.

For the moment i can have the grid, but its impossible to select only the finest scale with the id.

Thank you.

Jean

Bill S

Sep 20, 2022, 12:54:46 PM9/20/22
to Plus Codes Community Forum
Hi Jean,

They show grid resolution depending on zoom, so if you zoom in very deeply you can see the 8+3 grid (~3m precision).

Does that work for you? If not, the generation logic is open source (https://github.com/google/open-location-code/tree/main/tile_server). You might try the "zoomadjust" param to force finer grid, e.g.:

Cheers, Bill