OLA on Tiny Core Linux

stmag...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2021, 1:42:30 PM3/29/21
to open-lighting
Dear all,

is there a recommendation on how to install OLA on a TCL running on a Raspberry Pi?

Best,
Stephan

Peter Newman

Mar 29, 2021, 5:49:36 PM3/29/21
to open-lighting
Looks intriguing. I'm not aware of anyone trying. There seem to be most of the basic core packages already existing (depending on exactly what you want to do) in x86, but less so for the Pi to be able to compile it, so I guess they might need building first.

There are some things called sce-import and sce-load which apparently let you use debs, so then you wouldn't need to do any building which would be one way to go.

We're already in OpenWRT if that's easier, or do you want some of TCL's special features:

Let us know how you get on!