OT: Art-Net for Crestron

Hippy

Jan 14, 2013, 5:10:35 AM1/14/13
to open-l...@googlegroups.com
For anyone who might be interested, posted here is an Art-Net for Crestron module for series 2 control processors.  Might work on series 3.  WTFPL applies. http://hippy.blogs.exetel.com.au/
May not be quite to spec, but works a treat.

Cheers,
  hippy

Bjørn Christiansen

Jan 14, 2013, 12:11:27 PM1/14/13
to open-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks...
That was mutch needed....

// Biorn..

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Bjørn Christiansen
ChrisB
Bredstedgade 6 st th
DK5000 Odense C

thomas....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2015, 9:44:23 PM4/30/15
to open-l...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, June 10, 2013 at 7:52:08 AM UTC-5, Stephan Kirchner wrote:
I tried to compile it in Simpl+-Editor. On line 235 he needs an ";", but the ";" is in place. I cannot find the proble to fix it. Any Idea ? Many Thanks !

Line should read:        level = Channel[chan+1];
I tested on a 3 series processor no problem.

Thanks hippy, this is a great time saver for me.  I am in the process of looking for a reasonable simple DMX interface for Crestron systems controlling arKaos Video Mapper and simple room lighting.  I will post results of what I found.
Tom F.

drew.a...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 7:03:57 PM1/6/16
to open-lighting
The link for the download seems to be dead. can anyone send this file to me?

Thanks so much.

Rowan Maclachlan

Jan 6, 2016, 7:45:30 PM1/6/16
to open-l...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

No shit, I was just thinking about this last night randomly for seemingly no reason...  Synchonicity hey.

http://hippy.blogs.exetel.com.au/uploads/downloads/Art-Net_Module.usp

But! You should apply the changes mentioned in the previous post of this thread.

Cheers,
Hippy

--
The Open Lighting Project: open-l...@googlegroups.com, #openlighting (irc.freenode.org)

sene...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 8:25:11 AM6/23/17
to open-lighting
Hi guys,

Someone can give me the module please, because unfortunately the link is dead

Thanks in advance,

Rowan Maclachlan

Jun 23, 2017, 8:46:33 AM6/23/17
to open-l...@googlegroups.com
Hey guy,
  The link works fine from here....  google for hippy crestron artnet as a last resort.

I'd send to you, but I'm too wrecked and on my mobile, but the link seems to work.

Cheers,
  hippy

Reeldolfan

Jul 13, 2017, 10:27:49 AM7/13/17
to open-lighting
Hi Hippy,
I clicked on the link you provided, but I'm being brought to a web page that has the entire module spelled on the page, instead of an actual USP file download.
Can you email me the usp, please?

Peter Newman

Jul 13, 2017, 10:56:13 AM7/13/17
to open-lighting
I think right click on the link and "save target as" should work.

Or copy all the text, save it into a file and rename the file extension to ".usp".

On Thursday, 13 July 2017 15:27:49 UTC+1, Reeldolfan wrote:
Hi Hippy,
I clicked on the link you provided, but I'm being brought to a web page that has the entire module spelled on the page, instead of an actual USP file download.
Can you email me the usp, please?

Reeldolfan

Jul 14, 2017, 11:42:58 AM7/14/17
to open-lighting
Got it... Thanks Peter.
I kinda feel like an idiot now... I spent 4 hours copying and pasting the webpage into Simpl+ and then sorting it out to make it function.
haha.
Message has been deleted

jörg trinks

Aug 25, 2023, 7:14:37 PM8/25/23
to open-lighting
Hey guys, I know I'm real late to the party but is the mentioned cretron module efpr art-net still available anwhere? I tried the link but it is not working anymore. Thanks for help!
Best regrards Joerg

Peter Newman

Aug 25, 2023, 7:21:30 PM8/25/23
to open-lighting