sACN / DMX MERGE - how to establish buffers per universe/source & track them

Rob Walker

Feb 18, 2024, 1:32:58 PMFeb 18
to open-lighting
I see the MERGE FAQ
my question is prior to this:
I have multiple universe, say 7, and multiple source for each (DMX & sACN)
I see the files DmxBuffer.cpp & DmxBuffer.h
How do I create a buffer for each source, to merge later per universe / channel ?
how do i track which buffer is for which universe / source ?

Appreciate some each examples here. (from a C world, not C++)
sorry if this is a noob question and i missed a FAQ on how to define the buffers per source and track them....
thanks