Volunteer Rota

Naomi

Feb 19, 2013, 8:28:00 PM2/19/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Preliminary rota for next week in docs. At the moment people are scheduled in for a lot of hours while I'm waiting for more people confirm. On which note, could anyone who has yet to give me their available days and times get them to me soon please on openlearn...@gmail.com or elster...@gmail.com. Thank you :)

Also, if anyone has issues with their times, let me know and I'll reschedule.

Gareth and Seb are not listed on the schedule as they have both said they'll be there most of the time. However, I have made sure to schedule other volunteers in for the times that either of them are unavailable and/or facilitating workshops.

Well done and sincerest thanks to everyone on helping us bring this amazing idea to life.

Naomi

Gareth Stack

Feb 20, 2013, 5:38:45 AM2/20/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naomi,
That document doesn't seem readable. Can you upload and convert it?

Cheers,
Gareth

Naomi

Open Learning Ireland