Promo contacts

Naomi

Feb 21, 2013, 8:22:49 AM2/21/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking it would be handy to keep track of organisations/blogs/publications already contacted regarding promo and to share ideas of other people we can contact ahead of next week to promote beforehand and/or cover during. Between myself, Gareth and Seb the following have been contacted so far:

Upstart
Anseo
Inside View
Darragh Doyle
Broadsheet.ie
Thejournal.ie
Scibernia
Communicate Science
A Year of Festivals
Science Calling
NCAD
Gaiety School Blog
National Performing Arts School
Various drama groups/schools
University clubs and societies (as many as have available comtact emails across UCD, TCD, Maynooth, DCU, Surgeons)
Fringe Festival Organisers
TOG
Dublin Writers Forum
Being Young and Irish (youth group with about 200 members)

Plus a lot of facebook activity...

Will be contacting a few newspapers later today and early tomorrow. If anyone has more suggestions of places/people to contact add them below.