Meeting Tonight

Gareth

Jan 21, 2013, 8:00:39 AM1/21/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,
Meeting tonight as usual, Library Bar at 7PM. Much to discuss!

See you then,
Gareth

Dave Head

Jan 21, 2013, 1:38:09 PM1/21/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com

Hey just to let yer know I was going to wait at the bar till 7 but was there at 6 and there was no seats anywhere plus they closed off the other room. I had a box of pla with so went back to the gaff. If you have any q's about Feb give me an email.
Tho busy this week if you would like to meet at lunch time next week?

Cheers Dave

Gareth Stack

Jan 21, 2013, 5:01:13 PM1/21/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,
Sorry to here that. I'm up to my eyes with work and college at the
moment, but if you want to come along to next Monday's meeting we'd be
more than happy to have you.

Cheers,
Gareth