Scheduling Content

Naomi

Jan 24, 2013, 8:22:00 AM1/24/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I got an email from two people who want to be given slots to give talks. Has any kind of schedule already been made? If not, how many events can co-exist (I would guess one talk in one of the rooms and ? workshops in the other room - haven't actually seen the space), and also what kind of hours do we want the space to be open?

Naomi

Gareth Stack

Jan 24, 2013, 8:24:44 AM1/24/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naomi,
We're putting everyone in the 'members' tab of the Open Learning
Ireland - Schedule, Resource list, Member list in in the Google Docs.
Please add your folks there. Almost all times are free, but please
include their reserved times there so we can secure them. We can run
max two talks / workshops simultaneously, downstairs is a bigger room,
but it's very long which limits audience, haven't got figures yet.
Hours provisionally are 10 - 8.

G.