Share you experience of Open Learning

Niamh O'Reilly

Mar 5, 2013, 12:42:34 PM3/5/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com, openlearn...@gmail.com
Hi all,

I am a very quiet member of this group, sorry I haven't been involved in anything. Anyway, this may be of interest to you.

A conference about adult education and higher education for researchers organised by REAMS (of which I am a co-founder), information is here:
And the Call for Papers is here (before 30th April) http://www.tcd.ie/Education/research/groups/cave/June%20Seminar%202013.pdf
Please note that the event is open to all kinds of researchers and students who may or may not be affliated to an education institution. They can come/do a paper/create a poster etc...

Cheers
NIamh

Gareth Stack

Mar 6, 2013, 6:36:00 AM3/6/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niamh,
Good to hear from you. That conference looks very exiting, I've never participated in an academic conference, but it does seem like a good opportunity to talk about some of the work we've been doing. I'll bring it up at our meeting on Tuesday!

G.