Grant Application

1 view

Naomi

Mar 16, 2013, 8:26:22 AM3/16/13
to open-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've done this grant application for something else recently and spotted it had an education strand. http://www.theirelandfunds.org/index/grant-round

Going to put together an application over the next few days and I'll add it to docs so people can give feedback. In order to make it though I need two things:

1. A budget. If anyone incurred costs that they haven't already told us about (via Tom and Gareth's report/postmortem), could they send on how much and what it paid for please? Email me directly if you don't want to post publically here (elster...@gmail.com)

2. Consensus on what to state we want funding for - another week-long event or a series of pop-ups? Personally I'd favour focusing on the second for maybe the next year or so until we've an audience built up, but I'd like everyone to be in agreement.

Deadline is 28 March so we have time, but not a lot of it.