Eir Network - A social group for Eir

Kumar Rishav

Mar 22, 2016, 11:39:30 AM3/22/16
to Mozilla Eir
Hi Kevin & all,

Currently we (Engineering team) are working on four main features of Eir, keeping POC during London workweek in mind.  I would like to start the health network part of it in parallel with this. Eir Network has not much do to with shimmer data, I think we can start brainstorming the ideas, features and development in parallel to it. Here i started a doc for same. Though it's not a high priority feature as of now.

Suggestions, inputs & feedback are welcome.

Thanks
Kumar Rishav

Kevin Hu

Mar 23, 2016, 5:42:46 AM3/23/16
to Kumar Rishav, Mozilla Eir
Hi, Kumar,

This is great!

Thank you for this. We can also discuss this topic during our regular calls if we have time. Also, we can put this on our Wiki. What do you think? So, people can know what we are doing now.

Cheers,
Kevin Hu

Kumar Rishav

Mar 23, 2016, 9:04:20 AM3/23/16
to Kevin Hu, Mozilla Eir
Hi Kevin,

Yeah, definitely. It will be nice if it is on our Wiki. People will get to know what are the things going on in Eir.
Also, you can embed doc link there in wiki, so that there can add their inputs there.

Cheers,
--
Kumar Rishav
Mozilla Representative - ReMo Mozilla Reps

Kevin Hu

Mar 28, 2016, 3:45:27 AM3/28/16
to Kumar Rishav, Mozilla Eir
Hi, Kumar,

I really love the name "Eir Connect".

Let's call it "Eir Connect" for this topic. Highly appreciated, Kumar. Please keep driving the discussion for Eir Connect. Thanks!

Cheers,
Kevin Hu

Kevin Hu

Mar 28, 2016, 4:01:36 AM3/28/16
to Kumar Rishav, Mozilla Eir
Hi, everyone,

I created a new section "Eir Connect" on the Wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eir#Eir_Connect

Also put the link of the document from Kumar on the Wiki. Let's brainstorm detailed parts. Once we have more and more content, we can create a new site like https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eir_Connect

Thanks.

Cheers,