Domain name and policy

gweng

Mar 18, 2016, 3:09:17 AM3/18/16
to FxOS Medical Platform Program
Hi all,

I just purchased a domain name for our project. Now, if you want to access the trial server, or you're doing some work need a public endpoint, you can use:

    mozeir.io

as the target address. For example, if you want to access the server via SSH, you should:

    ssh -i <your key> eir...@mozeir.io

instead of the IP address I mentioned yesterday.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS

    mozeir

NOT

   mozair

I've found this is an annoying but common typo. Maybe a as a good project name it's too good to be true.

I also set up the router to route all subdomains to the same instance. Therefore, these domains are all available (and so far route to the same instance):

    api.mozeir.io
    www.mozeir.io
    admin.mozeir.io
    ... and so on

of course due to there is no such corresponding services in the instance, even though the routing is successful the result wouldn't be meaningful.
However, the point is if you're working on a service need a subdomain like that, you may send mail to me to seek for connecting the subdomain with the service.