Demo plan this June

Kevin Hu

Feb 3, 2016, 1:51:47 AM2/3/16
to fxos-medical-platform
Hi, everyone,

Recently, we tried to collect all the pain points and categorized them into 10 parts[1], including:
  1. Consulting
  2. Suggestion
  3. Historical Medical Records
  4. Feel Safe
  5. Hospitals / Doctors Transfer
  6. Directions to Hospitals
  7. Status of Hospitals
  8. Diagnosis
  9. Health Monitoring
  10. Reminder
The first 3 categories are related to prevention, and others are related to treatment. Detailed information can be found from the following document:

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_gEkA4mY9ednxD4EuN34cAhk8eDILrzd3wQsJMXqXs/edit#

Thanks for Mark, Morpheus, and Wesly to work on this. Later on, we reviewed these items and identified some prerequisites and obstacles for demo this June. Based on the value of scenario and the technical feasibility, we proposed to have the following items as our demo scenario:

  1. Users get suggestions based on the health status / other information.

  2. Users get the suggestions to locate closest hospitals.

  3. The recovery status and health condition can be monitored.

  4. Users get reminders to take medicines or any other instructions given by doctors.

Next, detailed technical discussions and planning are required. We can continue our discussion based on the proposal in our call today. Suggestions and comments are always welcome. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kevin Hu