The way to proceed our regular meetings

Kevin Hu

Feb 16, 2016, 10:16:09 PM2/16/16
to fxos-medical-platform
Hi, everyone,

Happy Chinese New Year.

I realize that it might be not easy for everyone to join the regular meetings. In order to keep everyone on the same page, to check the meetings notes is a good way. Given this is a project for all community members, it's always welcome to raise whatever is helpful to this project in the regular meetings. So, before regular meetings, if there is anything you would like to raise discussions or anything you would like to share or update, please feel free to put the items in the agenda in the meeting note document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQRfJYBNp8qO8oLx5gsah2Fy4dlapBXWXur2KzxXa84/edit#

Then, in meetings, we can review and discuss these items. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kevin Hu

Tan Jit Seng

Feb 17, 2016, 5:56:38 AM2/17/16
to Kevin Hu, fxos-medical-platform

Dear Kevin and all,

My company is actually rolling out remote monitoring next week. It will be blue tooth enabled devices (blood pressure monitors, weighing machines, pulse oximeters, blood glucose sets and even pressure sensors like Earlysense) transmitted to a gateway that is connected to the modem and an on cloud data center with a dashboard for me to monitor the vitals. I can set individualised alerts for each patient’s care plans to remotely monitor my patients.

Just for you info and will share all the teething problems with you in the next 6 months of my trial.

Regards,

Dr Tan Jit Seng
Director / Senior Home Care Physician
Lotus Eldercare Health Services