Our Google Group mailing list is renamed

Kevin Hu

Mar 22, 2016, 3:44:14 AM3/22/16
to mozil...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone,

In the past couple months, we have worked on this project together and we diged into details. Based on what we have now, we believe it would be much better to change the name of this Google Group to match whatever we have now. So, I changed the name as:

mozil...@googlegroups.com

The previous mailing list was removed. Let's use the new Google group to communicate among all of us. Thank you.

Cheers,
Kevin Hu

sspillai

Mar 22, 2016, 2:22:44 PM3/22/16
to Kevin Hu, mozil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kevin.

FYI , I came across this article found at http://www.tabla.com.sg/jr/jrpc.php?param=2016-01-22 (read page 8-9) about an apps - MyDoc [https://www.my-doc.com/] which is being used in Singapore...

Best,

Ganesh

Kevin Hu

Mar 22, 2016, 11:21:30 PM3/22/16
to gan spillai, Mozilla Eir
Thanks for the sharing.

It proves that more and more people are seeing the same value from such programs. Let's keep continue working on this, and let's provide an open source solution to the world and improve our health care. Please feel free to share with us more about what you see. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin Hu