OGB-LSC dataset updates

Open Graph Benchmark

Aug 18, 2021, 1:18:24 AM8/18/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi OGB-LSC participants,

Thank you all again for participating in the OGB-LSC at the KDD Cup 2021.

Based on the lessons learned from the KDD Cup, we would like to update the OGB-LSC datasets to make them more challenging and realistic. Our current plan is to make a new release by the end of September with the following changes. Please be aware of these changes, especially if you are currently working on the OGB-LSC datasets.

- WikiKG90M --> WikiKG90Mv2
We will introduce a new WikiKG90M-v2 dataset that does not provide any candidate tail entities. The old WikiKG90M will be deprecated.

- PCQM4M --> PCQM4Mv2
We will introduce a new PCQM4Mv2 dataset that provides 3D structures of training molecules. Some minor bugs of the datasets will be also fixed. The old PCQM4M will be deprecated.

- Leaderboard will be introduced.
We will set up public leaderboards, allowing hidden test-set evaluation for MAG240M, WikiKG90Mv2, and PCQM4Mv2. The leaderboards for the deprecated datasets will not be maintained.

Best Regards,
OGB-LSC Team