ogbg-code decprecated, ogbg-code2 introduced

Open Graph Benchmark

Feb 24, 2021, 4:38:28 PM2/24/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi everyone,

I hope you are well!

We have made the following major update to our dataset.

- ogbg-code has been deprecated due to prediction target (i.e., method name) leakage in input AST.
ogbg-code2 has been introduced that fixes the issue, where the method name and its recursive definition in AST are replaced with a special token `_mask_`.

Please update your package to 1.2.5 to use the updated dataset.

Accordingly, the leaderboard has been updated here using the new ogbg-code2 dataset. The previous leaderboard (deprecated) can be found here.

We apologize for the inconvenience if have already started using this dataset. We hope everyone will use the correct dataset.

Thanks,
OGB Team