Package 1.2.3 released

Open Graph Benchmark

Sep 12, 2020, 3:32:55 PM9/12/20
to Open Graph Benchmark
Dear all,

We have released OGB package v1.2.3. The changes are summarized below.

- Made ogbn-papers100M data loading more tractable by using compressed binary files (fix issue).

- Introduced DatasetSaver module for external contributors.

- Made dataset object compatible to DGL v0.5 (not backward compatible for heterogeneous graph datasets).

Please update your package accordingly.

Best,

OGB Team

Chaitanya K. Joshi

Sep 15, 2020, 4:46:59 AM9/15/20
to Open Graph Benchmark
Thanks for the update; could you provide more details on the final point re. DGL v0.5 and difference for heterogeneous graphs?

Weihua Hu

Sep 15, 2020, 4:51:32 PM9/15/20
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi,

DGL v0.5 constructs/saves/loads heterogeneous graphs differently, so we adapt to that change. Note that the graphs and the tasks remain exactly the same.

Best,
Weihua

Chaitanya K. Joshi

Sep 16, 2020, 2:36:57 AM9/16/20