KDD cup team requirement

Hao Yuan

Mar 28, 2021, 11:29:31 PM3/28/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
We are preparing for the OGB Large-Scale Challenge at KDD Cup 2021. We now have around 15 members in our team.

In the registration form, each team can only have ten members at most. I am wondering if this is a mandatory requirement?

Thank you

Open Graph Benchmark

Mar 29, 2021, 12:00:40 AM3/29/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi!

Glad to hear that you are preparing for our KDD Cup! Yes, 10 members per team is a strict requirement.

Best,
OGB-LSC Team

2021年3月28日日曜日 20:29:31 UTC-7 Hao Yuan:

Varun Bajpai

Mar 29, 2021, 12:10:41 AM3/29/21
to Hao Yuan, Open Graph Benchmark
Hi All,

I am looking to join in any team, I have in depth knowledge about graph machine learning and machine learning in general.

I have a lot of depth,  good understanding, knowledge and hands on in data engineering and optimizations. I am a really good python programmer.

With Regards,
Varun Bajpai

Open Graph Benchmark

Mar 29, 2021, 2:20:56 AM3/29/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi,

We noticed that it was not clear from the webpage that at most 10 members are allowed for each team. We have updated the website to make this point clearer. Apologies for the confusion.