Change of ogbg-molpcba evaluation metric

Open Graph Benchmark

Aug 12, 2020, 3:43:52 AM8/12/20
to Open Graph Benchmark

Dear all,

This is to announce that the evaluation metric of ogbg-molpcba has been changed from PRC-AUC to Average Precision (AP). AP is shown to be more appropriate to summarize the non-convex nature of the Precision Recall Curve [1]. The package (v1.2.2), leaderboard, and our paper have been updated accordingly. We highly encourage you to evaluate your model on the new, more appropriate metric.

[1] Jesse Davis and Mark Goadrich. The relationship between precision-recall and roc curves. InInternational Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), pp. 233–240, 2006.

Best,

OGB Team