Could you please upload a copy of the datasets on Google Drive?

Alderpaw Bright

Mar 20, 2021, 7:49:58 AM3/20/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
The current download speed is too slow, could you please upload the datasets on Google Drive?

Open Graph Benchmark

Mar 20, 2021, 11:25:22 AM3/20/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi,

Thanks for your question. The download speed highly depends on your environment (your internet bandwidth, location etc). For us, it took less than 1 hour for each dataset. We hope you can be a bit patient and wait for at least 24 hours for downloading (with good internet bandwidth). Hope this answers your question. If you have further questions, please make a new post on our Github issue

For everyone,

For asking us questions, please use Github issue or discussion. We will use this Google group for announcements. Thanks for your understanding!

Best,
OGB-LSC Team

2021年3月20日土曜日 4:49:58 UTC-7 hustz...@gmail.com: