Call for participation: The OGB-LSC Large-Scale Challenge for Graph ML at KDD CUP 2021

Open Graph Benchmark

Mar 16, 2021, 3:40:35 AM3/16/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hello everyone,

We hope this email finds you well!

It is our great pleasure to share with you that the Open Graph Benchmark (OGB) is hosting a large-scale graph machine learning challenge (OGB-LSC) at KDD Cup 2021 (from Mar. 15th to Jun. 8th, 2021).

OGB-LSC is a collection of three graph datasets—PCQM4M-LSC, WikiKG90M-LSC, and MAG240M-LSC—that are orders of magnitude larger than existing ones. The three datasets correspond to link prediction, graph regression, and node classification tasks, respectively. The goal of OGB-LSC is to empower the community to discover innovative solutions for large-scale graph ML. More details about the challenge can be found at https://ogb.stanford.edu/kddcup2021.

The competition will be from March 15th, 2021 until June 8th, 2021 and the winners will be notified by mid-June 2021. The winners will be honored at the KDD 2021 opening ceremony and will present their solutions at the KDD Cup workshop during the conference.

We sincerely hope that you will find OGB-LSC useful and consider participating in the challenge. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Best,
The OGB-LSC Team