Important: ogbl-wikikg and ogbl-citation will be deprecated

Open Graph Benchmark

Dec 26, 2020, 2:47:10 AM12/26/20
to Open Graph Benchmark
Hi everyone,

A heads-up that ogbl-wikikg and ogbl-citation will be deprecated due to a bug in negative samples of test/validation sets (many nodes are never sampled as negatives). We will no longer accept leaderboard submissions for these datasets. The deprecated leaderboards will be moved to a different page of the website.

Instead, we will introduce ogbl-wikikg2 and ogbl-citation2 that fix the issue while keeping the underlying graphs exactly the same. These datasets will be available soon on the new package. The new leaderboards and baseline results will be made available as soon as they are ready.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. We will keep everyone updated.

Sincerely,
OGB Team

Open Graph Benchmark

Dec 29, 2020, 1:29:41 PM12/29/20
to Open Graph Benchmark
Package 1.2.4 has been released. ogbl-wikikg2 and ogbl-citation2 are available now, and the old ogbl-wikikg and ogbl-citation have been removed.
We will update the leaderboards as soon as the results are in.

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
OGB Team
2020年12月26日土曜日 0:47:10 UTC-7 Open Graph Benchmark:

Open Graph Benchmark

Jan 23, 2021, 2:09:28 PM1/23/21
to Open Graph Benchmark
Leaderboards for ogbl-wikikg2 and ogbl-citation2 have been updated. Please use package>=1.2.4 for these datasets.

Best,
OGB Team

2020年12月29日火曜日 10:29:41 UTC-8 Open Graph Benchmark: