Linking the Hillary Clinton email fiasco with open government policy at the local level of government

J.H. Snider

Nov 1, 2016, 1:16:32 AM11/1/16
to openhous...@googlegroups.com, open-go...@googlegroups.com, ogp--us-civil-soci...@googlegroups.com, citizens-f...@googlegroups.com, fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com, transpar...@googlegroups.com, transpar...@googlegroups.com, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com

You might be interested in my attempt to link the Hillary Clinton email fiasco with open government policy at the local level of government.

Snider, J.H., Explaining the Media’s Double Standard in Covering Clinton’s Email Practices, Huffington Post, October 30, 2016.

Some case studies backing up my argument can be found at eLighthouse.info (my blog where I share my experience trying to understand my local government).

Apologies in advance for any cross posting.

Sincerely,

--J.H. Snider, President

iSolon.org