invite to PDF:Applied Hackathon June 9+10

Andrew Hoppin

May 23, 2012, 11:35:06 PM5/23/12
to openn...@meetup.com, open-gove...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm helping Personal Democracy to convene a civic hackathon on June
9th-10th (just before the 2012 Personal Democracy Forum conference),
with some great sponsors, prizes, NGO partners like Rock the Vote and
the Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, and on-stage demos at the
conference. We're calling it PDF:Applied and the idea is to bring
together top civic hackers to build new civic solutions in the areas
of election participation, community engagement and advocacy/activism.
Please do consider:

a) submitting and voting on app ideas (at
http://personaldemocracy.com/pdf-applied)
b) signing up to participate (at http://personaldemocracy.com/pdf-applied)
c) proposing NGOs and/or government agencies to lead specific app
development teams (email pdf.a...@gmail.com)
d) passing the word with tweets like: "Register & submit app ideas for
the PDF:Applied Civic Hackathon June 9+10:
http://personaldemocracy.com/pdf-applied #PDF12 #opengov #opendata:

Thanks!
Andrew

@ahoppin